TRUCK ALIGNMENT SERVICE
Request Service →
Contact the Shop
As a semi truck driver, you know that fuel and tires are two of the most significant expenses that affect your bottom line.
- Wheel alignments ensure that your truck’s suspension allows your tires to move down the road in a linear fashion.
- Proper wheel alignment reduces friction
- Im-proper wheel alignment produces uneven wear.
- Proper wheel alignment produces better fuel economy,
- Proper wheel alignment makes for longer tire life,
- Proper wheel alignment produces less wear on your truck’s components.
- Proper alignment can reduce driver fatigue
Commercial trucks rely heavily on front-end alignment because the back wheels of the tandem axles must follow the front wheels’ tracks.
Misaligned tandem axles can cause your truck to drift off course, which can be dangerous when you’re driving on the highway.
WHAT IS A WHEEL ALIGNMENT SERVICE?
A wheel alignment service involves adjusting your wheels so that they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other.
The camber, caster, and toe all contribute to proper wheel alignment, with each angle playing a critical role in ensuring that your truck’s wheels roll straight and true.
Camber refers to the degree of perpendicular offset, while caster is the angle of your wheel’s pivot.
Toe refers to the angle of directional difference between your tire and the centerline of your vehicle.
When your front and rear wheels are aligned correctly, they should be parallel to the tire beside them and perpendicular to the ground.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
Regular wheel alignments make great financial sense. First, wheel alignments reduce tire wear by ensuring even tire usage. Wheel alignments improve gas mileage by reducing friction.
If you notice that your truck is pulling either to the right or left, give us a call. It’s probably time for a wheel alignment. Also, steering wheel vibration is a good indicator of misalignment.
Don’t wait until the problem gets worse.
Contact us right away to schedule a service appointment and keep your truck running safely and efficiently.